snow

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Movie Date


Daddy took Elise to her first movie today. It's kind of tradition now as it was my dad who took me to my first movie (Cinderella). A local theatre hosts a child friendly movie outing once a month. It has the making of success for all children as the lights are still partially on, the sound is not as loud and it's ok for kids to leave their seats. Oh, did I mention you can bring in your own food and drinks? So, I packed a little bag full of goodies and drinks- of course the two couldn't resist adding popcorn and fruit juice as it was a special outing.

Another thing about the movie is that you don't know what you are seeing until it starts. It's guaranteed to be a new video release or a film that may have been out for a bit. Today's feature was Rio.
Needless to say, the date was a hit and Elise already wants to go back again.... as in after naptime. Glad to know it was a hit!

No comments: