snow

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Out and About

Finally spring is upon us... (ok, today is the exception because we woke up with 2 inches of snow on the ground but it's already melting!). Spring fever has taken over and I refuse to be stuck in the house with the girls for any longer! Exploration of the world requires a lot of work and some planning but I know everyone is happy when we go 'bye-bye'. And in the end, I sleep well at night!

Our first big outing was to the Way Library. I took all 3 girls one Friday afternoon since I figured it would be quiet in case we got a bit rowdy! The girls loved playing with the toys, watching other kids and eventually found the books. By that time, the twins were headed in opposite directions so I had to pack it in.
Cecilia
Hadley


We also purchased a new wagon to accommodate for 3 kiddos and walks to the grocery store and farmers market. It barely fits through the doors at our local grocer but is perfect that I don't have to move everyone to a shopping cart once we arrive. We do create some buzz when shopping through the aisles in a red wagon.... it's like a beacon for every little old lady!
The bag in the back is enough storage for a gallon of milk and 3 bags of groceries. I feel like a pack mule but now I can get more jobs done with minimal stress!

We've finally gotten to play in our yard a bit too. The girls aren't yet interested in playing with their outdoor toys but would rather walk around and collect rocks and sticks.





Hadley and Cecilia 15 months
Thank goodness it's warming up!!!!







No comments: