snow

Monday, December 8, 2008

December baby shower

This past Saturday, my best friend (Sarah) and my mother's best friend (Tobi) hosted our first (of two) baby shower in Medina. Everything was perfect-- the food was yummy and the snowflake and pink decorations looked wonderful amidst my parents Christmas decorations. We can't imagine the time and effort that it took to have such a wonderful shower. It was good to celebrate with our close family and friends..some of which we have not seen in awhile. We can't thank everyone enough!

(Tobi, Myself, and Sarah) (My Mom, Myself)

It's funny to be getting more and more baby things! Our little nursery is filling up with clothes, stuffed animals and diapers! I spent most of Sunday putting things away and sorting clothes and blankets that need to be washed....all in anticipation of our little one's arrival. Even the dogs are wondering what all the fuss in the nursery room is all about. They've learned to wait patiently at the door until being invited in-- something must be different about this room!

(Left: my mom, me, Sarah, and Sarah's mom)

(Right: some of the yummy food that both Sarah and Tobi prepared)

No comments: