snow

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hospital Tour

 Last Saturday we took Elise to the Toledo Hospital for a Big Sibling class and hospital tour. We watched a movie about babies, learned to diaper and swaddle a baby doll, decorated a onesie and even got to see the nursery with real babies inside.
Elise's favorite part was seeing the babies in the nursery. She continues to show such love and support for her sisters-- kissing my belly every morning when I get her up and sharing her food during mealtime ("Here. This is for the babes."). She's going to be such a wonderful helper and I look forward to introducing her to her tiny siblings. I'm sure it's not all going to be like roses all the time but I know that in the end, we are giving her a fabulous gift.
Not the best picture... those phone cameras... but a picture I love.
After seeing the babies in the nursery, Elise wanted to give Daddy
hugs and kisses. 

No comments: