snow

Friday, April 19, 2013

I Wanna Hold Your Hand


Cecilia and Hadley catching up with Daddy after work- 3 months
The party continues at the Kaiser household... as you can imagine.

It must be springtime when Wacky Wednesday rolls around at preschool. Elise was supposed to wear a 'wacky' mismatched outfit to school. When the time came to pick out an outfit, Elise told me that she didn't have any wacky outfits. It dawned on me that this outfit was deemed perfectly acceptable for her to wear in public... minus the light-up Rudolph nose. I guess fashionistas have a different eye than I do. For instance, Elise is wearing her green cape to Hip Hop Peeps right now with Daddy.
Cecilia and Hadley- 3 months old
 The girls have just recently noticed each other. Granted they only notice each other when you place them right next to each other-- they don't yet seek the other out. Just yesterday they spent 10 minutes smiling and cooing at each other other. Then something interesting happened. Cecilia purposefully grabbed Hadley hand. They have just learned to grab things- so it made the deliberate hand holding that much sweeter and innocent.
 Going for the grab...







PS... Shh. Don't jinx me but both girls slept all night last night! The night looked like this:

9:45- Final Feeding
10:30- Bedtime
4:10- I briefly wake up. Look at the clock and smile... I go back to sleep Zzzzz
5:56- I wake up and make coffee
6:15- Hadley gets up. Jeff gets them both up and we start our day.

Glorious! Now I just need a month of this and I might start to lose the dark circles under my eyes!

No comments: