snow

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. This year we stayed close to home and had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house with Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris.


We were extra thankful for Grandpa's good health---


Of course Grandma's brined turkey was hit and so was Aunt Amy's Parmesan green beans. Elise especially enjoyed the appetizers ahead of time and didn't have much room for dinner. Amazingly she found room for dessert.

Almost 30 weeks- the little peanuts wished we weren't counting our carbs! Ok, maybe I wish we weren't counting carbs!
Grandpa is happy with a full belly
We ended the evening with a debut of our Christmas lights that Elise and I had hung the day before at our hosue. I hadn't intended to hang lights this year in case I didn't have the opportunity to take them down before September, but Elise had so much excitement that I couldn't disappoint her. She was happy with our job and exclaimed how beautiful they were. 

No comments: