snow

Monday, January 27, 2014

One Year Well Check

We just had our one year well check. Funny how last year at this time I was holding little 5lb babies and wishing I had the opportunity to sleep more than 2 hours at a time! The girls are both healthy and were given the green light to have whole milk. We plan to introduce the milk extra slowly because they have been on soy milk all these months due to sensitivity. Hopefully we won't encounter any problems along the way and in a few short months, we will be bottle and formula free!! What will I do with all the extra counter space in my kitchen? I am giddy with excitement.
Hadley and Cecilia eating their first big food.. pickles
Hadley
19lb 13oz (50%)
29" long (50%)
head circumference 17 1/2"



Cecilia
19lb 13 oz (50%)
29 1/2" long (60%)
head circumference 17 3/4"

No comments: