snow

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Easter 2014

What better way to celebrate my birthday but to also share the day with the Easter bunny! It was such a special day-- not only did we have the usual gang for the holiday (Grandma, Grandpa, Nans, Pops, Aunt Amy, Uncle Rik and Uncle Chris) but also the Hebekas stopped over for awhile after church. It was nice to be altogether for a meal and a visit from the bunny!
Elise even gave a concert performance from her music books and of course, Let it Go. Granny was surely smiling down from heaven!
Afterwards I took the babies for a ride in the wagon. I was almost home when I looked back to see that Cecilia had taken off her sweater and shirt and had thrown them out along the way. She had created a scavenger hunt for me. I wondered what all the drivers thought when they drove by-- Hadley in her shirt and sweater but Cecilia looked naked. It wasn't that warm outside! Mother of the year for sure. It only took me a few blocks to locate the missing clothing.

Hard to believe that this little stinker had wanted to
ride around Perrysburg in the buff!




No comments: