snow

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cecilia Crawls

Sometimes I have my cell phone on me at the right time! Today was one of those days. With the girls getting on their knees and 'practicing' their crawling, it was only a matter of time that someone did- and today Cecilia did! What an exciting moment. She had been 'commando' crawling for about a week and was determined to move around. I caught her the other day sharing a dirty bone with Demi. But sweet little Ceci was happy to have maneuvered across the room for that dog toy! I guess I will have to keep an extra close eye on her now.

I might also point out that she (like Hadley) can get from a sitting position into a crawling position... and back again to sitting.

It's nice to breathe and check off each milestone with each girl. Elise struggled so much with her gross motor because of her prematurity. Each step with her was because of  help from physical therapy and hard work at home. We are thankful that some of these milestones for the twins seem to be coming all on their own. I am grateful everyday that we can celebrate our health. We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments: