snow

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ready, Set.....

The babies are 7 months today... and they are anxious to get crawling. Both Hadley and Cecilia are up on both knees and rocking.
Hadley
Just the other night I heard a lot of crying. Thinking someone had gotten an arm stuck in their crib or some other tragedy that would warrant such a distress cry, I went in. Poor Hadley. Hadley was up on her knees rocking back and forth. It was almost as if she couldn't figure out how to stop. I put her back down on her back-- she instantly fell asleep.
Cecilia
Cecilia
I'm ready for the chaos that is about to come with crawling. I don't mind the baby proofing and gates. We are super excited that our girls, who obviously feel trapped in their little bodies, will gain some freedom and hopefully a bit more peace. As of now we can't stray too far from them as they easily become frustrated with the toys that are around them. They need someone to stay nearby who can feed toys to them when the other twin steals from them or they tire from what they are doing.

I say bring the crawling on! Bring on the madness!
Cecilia in the background
Hadley showing her moves



No comments: